ITSU

ITSU - www.itsu.com

Itsu; a wondrous trip through sushi avenue.

I am a self confessed asian food obsessive and I have a terrible habit of forgetting packed lunches at home which means only one thing, I find myself in Itsu more times than I care to admit.

As a great lunchtime go to, Itsu is a casual fast food eatery which celebrates flavours from the Far East using quality and nutritious ingredients designed to promote health by being low in calories and saturates.

With clearly marked dishes and an allergy book on hand at all times options include; sushi such as salmon nigiri, tuna rolls and avocado maki, salad choices like 'green beans and zero noodles', Vietnamese roast beef and (a personal favourite) poke and a selection of hot bowls which comprise of the classic miso soup and a chicken Thai rice bowl.

Of course, there are also sweet treats such as granola pots, brownie sundaes and chocolate covered rice cakes as well as savoury snacks like sweet chilli prawn crackers, crispy seaweed thins and wasabi peas.

To add serious bonus points Itsu also has gluten free soy sauce AND hoisin sauce.
Yes, hoisin sauce, it's thick, sweet, utterly delicious and may be one of the main reasons I am such a loyal customer!

Itsu is a saving grace that never fails me, I always leave full, content and feeling slightly pitiful for my abandoned lunch box...

Price: ££
Dedicated GF Kitchen: no
Location: This is a chain with over 50 restaurants around London.
Tip: Looking for dinner? Itsu does 50% off food 30 minutes before closing!




Share:
© REFRAIN FROM THE GRAIN | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig